Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alan Gratz was Awesome!

Alan Gratz was at The Blue Marble!!!!

We had a such a great time with Alan this past Saturday, along with his wife Wendi. I love talking books with her. Anyone want to know whose book recommendations I take seriously? Wendi's are at the top of my list. And I finally got to meet the famous Jo Gratz -- their daughter. Believe me, the pleasure was all mine. What a bright, well-spoken, creative young lady.

While Alan signed pre-ordered books and stock, we chatted about his current book Fantasy Baseball, his upcoming Star Trek novel, and sadly, the shelved Hortio Wilkes series. Interestingly, Alan has a special stamp he puts on his series books, his Samurai Shortstop, and his two baseball books (Brooklyn Nine being the other one).

Thanks, Alan, for stopping by. Come visit us again.

Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment